Reprogene is Continuously Developing New Technologies To Meet The Evolving Needs of The IVF Field
Reprogene is an independent advanced genetics facility offering the most innovative high-tech equipment and procedures available to return comprehensive, reliable and expedited results for Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT). All protocols and technologies have been externally/internally validated and optimized.
Reprogene offer different technologies/ platforms for PGT testing:
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- NGS is the latest technology used in human genome sequencing.
- NGS involves reading the sequence of thousands of small DNA segments throughout the entire genome to provide a crisp, clear analysis of each chromosome’s copy number.
- Fastest NGS based solution for PGT.
- Higher throughput analysis and resolution for reliable results.
Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH)
- Proven PGT method for many of the world’s reference laboratories; used to process over 350, 000 samples.
- Fast and reliable straightforward workflow-streamlined protocols include minimal tube transfers, documented QC stages, and flexible stopping points.
- Accurate identification – Increase coverage of pericentromeric and subtelomeric regions to ensure the reporting of the smallest derived chromosome fragments
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- qPCR Technology is one of the most reliable and widely-used molecular methods
- Based on highly sensitive DNA primers and probes that bind to specific regions in the genome, PCR can reveal chromosomal aneuploidy and gender with little starting DNA making it a powerful PGT tool.
- qPCR-based PGT-M tests can be customized for many single gene disorders caused by single point mutations.