TruMito can be performed alongside Tru24. Maternal age is positively correlated with the level of mitochondrial DNA, thus, TruMito can be very beneficial for patients of advanced maternal age. But, all patients seeking high quality euploid embryos and increased chances of implantation and pregnancy should request the additional TruMito analysis. The TruMito results will further aid IVF physicians in choosing the embryos most like result in a successful cycle.
What are the Benefits of TruMito at Reprogene?
- Highly accurate measure of the relative quantity of mitochondrial DNA
- Cutting-edge next generation sequencing technology
- Robust and sophisticated NGS analysis software computes the ratio of mitochondrial DNA to chromosomal DNA
- TruMito will give IVF physicians another level of embryo scoring
- Further increase the likelihood of successful implantation